Translate

martes, 17 de febrero de 2015

Lord of the Selfies 6/2/15: Without you

WITHOUT YOU

Without you,
the oaks cry over the river,
they cry a river,
screaming in pain,
knowing they won't ever be able
to hug each other.

Without you,
my little brown acorn,
fall just can't become winter,
and leaves just keep being the soil,
and tears just dry behind my eyes,
just making impossible
even the smallest chance of a spring.

Without you,
my warm hazelnut,
my cocoa is not enough warm.
My trembling fingers,
looking for your cheeks,
can do nothing but fade,
writhing like dead fruits.

Without you,
my beatiful blushed raspberry,
a day would be only a day,
winter would be only winter,
so please, stay a little more,
please, don't allow this world
let me exist without you,
but if you're not doing this,
then just let me take a last look,
let me stare for a second,
let me watch once more
your mermaid's tail
dive into the sea.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario